Purchase Satisfaction Policy (PSP)
Our products are of high quality and we want our customers to be satisfied with their purchase.
Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com before return the item, and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping the item back to us.
All returns must be approved and returned with shipping prepaid in original condition and in their original packaging and must be in re-sellable condition.
Shipping costs are not refundable. www.lightindepot.com reserves the right to impose a restocking fee on all returns.
Minimum 2-5 Years Replacement Limited Warranty
This warranty shall only apply to the products sold by Light In Depot. All products on Light In Depot are provided with at least minimum 2-5 years limited warranty starting from the date of invoice.
Terms and Conditions
Light In Depot warrants that our ballasts and lamps will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of installation or from the date of manufacture if the date of installation is unknown. Ballasts, lamps and fixtures demonstrated to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at Light In Depot discretion.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and/or original end-user of the fixtures used with-in the USA, Canada, or other countries specified by Light In Depot This warranty is not-transferable to second-hand users.
Light In Depot reserves the right to examine all failed products and to be the sole judge as to whether any product is defective and covered by this warranty.
Light In Depot will not be liable for:
- Problems resulting from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, fire, water damage, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster, or other external causes unrelated to product performance.
- Products for which Light In Depot has not yet received full payment.
- Conditions demonstrating misuse, faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification, under/over voltage situations, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance, negligence, accident, or tampering. Note ballast ratings for limits in operating temperatures.
- Situations in which Light In Depot lamps and/or ballasts are replaced with those from other manufacturers.
- Products not manufactured by Light In Depot, this includes sensors and/or additional controls.
- Costs for shipping.
- Costs for installation.
Effective June 21,2018.
Warranty terms and conditions do not pertain to purchases made prior effective date.